Leslie at Rehab

Leslie at Rehab
Enough with the brace! Here's mah Kitteh!

Friday, February 10, 2012

more direct from our Heroine

I have thrilled and excited myself (please, out of the gutter).  During physical therapy on Friday I managed to take 4 "steps" on the parallel bars.  The progress is amazing - only two days ago I couldn't even bear to have my left leg vertical for more than a few seconds.  Planning to spend a good bit of time in the wheelchair on Saturday and Sunday working on the ability to be vertical.  Later on Friday I was able to actually work on a client file for a few minutes - took over an hour for the tax software to update.  So visible progress on two different areas.  I've had visits from quite a few folks and it's been wonderful to catch up.  Most who come say I'm looking pretty good - although they haven't commented on what they are comparing.  Life is good and an adventure.  I'm not suggesting you join me on this path but I would love to hear from you.  Thank you for all the cards, well wishes, healing thoughts, prayers and thoughts.

Love,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment