Leslie at Rehab

Leslie at Rehab
Enough with the brace! Here's mah Kitteh!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Settling In Again in Walkersville

Pretty well settled in again, things sorted out and stowed away.

Seems like I may have left out some details of the last trip to Baltimore. It was a followup visit from the surgery on the 2nd to rebuild the tibia. I anticipated some xrays and I would be returning to Walkersville.

Instead, they opened up the bandages, saw the seepage and the entire appointment focused on that. The stay this past week was to clear things up, take some cultures to check for infection, and hopefully get the incision to heal up. The cultures came back negative, the last two changes have shown no seepage, so it seems the stay did what was needed.

I am due to go back on the 28th and I have no idea if they will be checking on the incision or the bone. However I have a bit over a week to do my therapy and strengthen the rest of me.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update, Leslie. Please keep the updates coming when you can - please get well - and please let us know how we can help.

    ReplyDelete