Leslie at Rehab

Leslie at Rehab
Enough with the brace! Here's mah Kitteh!

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Home again, home again, again!

So, as previous posts let you know, an anticipated one-hour follow-up visit with the surgeon turned into a 3-night stay (no dogs, darn) with some minor surgery to do some clean-up.

While there a very nice dancer name of Eliot (hopefully I spelled correctly) came by and loaned his cell phone charger. Sadly I then discovered that due to all the electronics there really wasn't any good reception. I have a charger that needs returning to Eliot - I did not think to give it to either Perry or Jeff to return at the Wednesday night dance. Eliot is a regular at Lovely Lane and once dancing again I plan to get there and request a dance with him.

As mentioned I also had a visit from Jeff Myers who loaned me his spare Kindle, and once I finish exploring his library I'll have to explore what else this Kindle has to offer. It certainly is of lighter weight than many books I read. Although I do have a bag of books I also plan to read. All while doing therapy, working, and dealing with how long it takes to do the simplest items. Whew, no wonder I get tired, rather like a puppy I go crazy busy for some period of time and then crash - all while usually flat on my back!!

I returned to Glade Valley late Friday and spent most of Saturday getting settled in again, this time in room 220A - no more 221B Baker Street. Perhaps my destiny is to stay in each room here, at least the rehab rooms? I am again available for visits. Thank you for all the cards, kind wishes, donations - for being you!

No comments:

Post a Comment