Leslie at Rehab

Leslie at Rehab
Enough with the brace! Here's mah Kitteh!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Latest Update on Homecoming

I will be visiting my home on the 27th to do a Home Evaluation Visit. This allows the therapists to see my home, see whether I can function within it, make suggestions for any items which might be useful once I'm in residence, etc. If all goes well then I will most likely be discharged to Home on the 31st. Home has been explained briefly to me as "You are at home except for essential trips, such as doctor visits. You have in-home therapy visits and you have a set of therapy exercises you are expected to complete." I know while I am on my pain medications I will not be driving myself anywhere.

1 comment:

  1. Glad your discharge has been postponed. Wishing you the very best.

    ReplyDelete